Thursday, November 12, 2009

Parade talk

As I arrived at the TTF this morning I noticed that the admiral wasn't all that talkative. I soon found out why. Usually pacing ready to get things going....a very tired admiral sat in his usual chair beside the sink with his head down. "rough night admiral?" "I was up every hour" responded the admiral. "I'm tired today" he added. Any other guy on this team is home in bed after that...everyone is waiting for him to hit the wall...it hasn't happened yet.

We set out to do intervals today but as we got started we just decided to go for a 40 minute jog. We decided to go easy on the intervals until we move inside. I again felt sluggish on the run following ed. fitness. I was quite sore...so the jog was very much needed in order to loosen up a bit. The run talk was 100% about the christmas parade. Coach Tdisckree assigned Bull patterson and Captain Tdiscgreggy co-chairman of the tdisc float. I can't release details at this point in time but I'm assuming it may be a lot like the team jersey's.

Tonight I have ed. fitness again. Tomorrow as a team we are in the pool.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

“Quitting is worse than dying. When you quit you still have to live with it.” -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment