Monday, November 2, 2009

"Backs Dry"

I must say that it is great to be back. I have missed my daily routine of training with the boys and forwarding the daily events on to the people. We kick started the 2009/2010 training with a 1700m swim. I came with a swim plan courtesy of our friends at swimplan.com. It went well. We stuck to the plan up until the end when we were given the tip to keep our backs dry. In other words we were swimming deep in the water rather than swimming on the top of the water. We appreciate the advice and proceeded to do a few drills that helped us with that. The only low point of the morning came when I showed up 2 minutes late and the admiral verbally assaulted me and threatened me with a fine. I knew I was in the wrong and apologized and began swimming.

Today I felt great getting up. My body feels rested and ready to begin the journey all over again. My food addiction has been totally under control over the past week except for an hour or two on Halloween. Tonight I bike on my own and run as a team tomorrow.

Bull Patterson's healthy choice of the Day: Dish of cottage Cheese

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"Some dream of great accomplishments, others stay awake and do them."

No comments:

Post a Comment