Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Missed blog

When we made up the schedule for the upcoming season we decided that mondays would be an optional day. You were still required to get the workout in, but you could do it on your own time. Well Monday morning I decided that i'd take the option of sleeping in and do my workout during the evening. It's always a good idea at the time but when you finally get up you kick yourself for missing the workout. Halfway through the morning I recieved a text that said..."that doesn't happen again...no optional days for you." As it turned out I didn't miss much...the boys declined to swim and soaked in hot tub for the whole workout. Captain Tdiscgreggy(wrist) was also absent from the workout. Since I missed the swim I decided to go for a run with tdisckree after work.

Since I ran last night I was a little tired during this mornings run. We went for about 35 minutes at a moderate pace. We finished the workout off with a 20 minute weight circuit, stretched for a bit then hit the showers. The captain continues to run while having a cast on his arm...but the swims are done for awhile. The admiral who says he can go on 4.5 hours sleep said Cole slept for 2 hours straight which gave him all the sleep he needed to be ready for this mornings workout. Bull Patterson is all caught up on his yardwork after having the weekend off. Tdisckree was scratched from this mornings workout due to the ordinary joe's training session.

My food addiction has caused me to go to an extreme diet in order to conquer it. Lately my eating has been bang on. Combine that with the 2 extra ed fit classes I lost 4 lbs last week.

We received this email from the blog first thing this morning.

"Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Motivation by RookFlick":

Have read this many times and still come back to it every now and then to put things in perspective. Thank you for sharing this."


Tdisc thanks this anonymous blogger for their comment. We greatly appreciate the feedback.

Just a reminder that there is only 1 month left till the Tdisc Santa Claus Run. Any donation is greatly appreciated and will be used to help families in need at christmas.

Also if you are a reader of the blog then please sign the guestbook located in the right column. Thanks! We would like to give a special shoutout to our Tdisc spokesman in Central Canada...Katy Kat.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand." - Vince Lombardi

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out boys!! I'm doing my best to get you some cash for your Santa Clause debut!! Good luck!
    meow...
    love Katy Kat

    ReplyDelete