Thursday, November 5, 2009

The next one has arrived!

Cole David Brioux was born early this afternoon. The next generation of Tdisc is under way. The whole Tdisc family would like to extend Congratulations to Tdisct(w) and the Admiral.

This morning we were forced to run shorthanded. For obvious reasons the admiral was scratched and Tdisckree(exam) was also a late scratch. Tdiscgreggy, bull, and I did 5k with stairs after every k. I found it quite tough and stumbled a few times on the stairs leaving with only a banged up fingernail. We finished with a stretch and then made an early exit from the TTF.

Last night I decided to try Ed. fitness at the TTF. It was great, although it left me quite sore during this mornings run. I`m kind of a sucker for punishment and will give it a go again tonight. For anyone thinking of joining a class, I highly encourage this. Tomorrow we are back in the pool for a long endurance swim.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

``Think big, believe big, act big, and the results will be big.``

No comments:

Post a Comment