Sunday, March 22, 2009

Big week ahead.

Today's a big day in the life of Tdiscpye...I turned 26. In a lot of my birthday emails and whatnot, Tdisc was heavily mentioned. Everyone identified this year as a big year for me....and it is. Come next year when I turn 27 I will have....done the red island relay, completed my first triathlon...and maybe a couple more...and finished my first international event....MIT. I'm really looking forward to year 26.
Today is usually a rest day but Tdisckree and I opted to take friday off instead so today we went for a 1 hour swim. The swim was going great until I flipped down to low and banged my foot of the ledge on the wall. I came up kicking but I know I was injured. I'm day to day with the injury but it is expected i'll be ready to go tommorow.
Tommorow we have scheduled a 1 hour swim in the morning and a 1 hour bike ride in the evening. Should be a statement week for tdisc.
Saturday will be Tdisc's first sanctioned race. So far the list of confirmed is Tdiscgreggy, Tdisckree, and I. Tdiscadmiral has been given till thursday to release a statement. Rumour has it that Tdisc is going to scratch the admiral in fears of a of him getting an injury. Lance armsrtong doesn't race in the early races either. Friday will be a race day profile...should be a blog not to miss.
Alright...it's getting close to my bedtime and Desperate housewives is on....holy frig mike's gf just got shot!

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"Enjoy all you have while pursuing all you want." - Jim Rohn

2 comments: