Thursday, March 5, 2009

Only 85 days to go

I woke up early this morning like usual...for some reason I wake up at 5:30 every morning. It's good for emailing and stuff though. As I checked my emails today...I recieved one telling me that there is only 85 days till the relay. Holy cow.....I'm really going to have to really put the hammer down when I get home. I thought I wouldn't gain weight when I came over here...but I think I am off all this fricken sticky rice.
Today I went to the big foodex show.....25,000 people go through it a day. I went to the canada area once every hour, because cavendish foods had sweet potato fries going, and 2 bite brownie had like a whack of great stuff. We then went to a party put on by the Canadian Embassy. Like I told one of the guys with me...."I just don't belong here." It had all you can eat and drink of Canada products. Today we leave for Osaka...We are going by train...it takes about 2 hours.

Reports indicate that something just isn't right with Tdisc. Today an article was in the guardian concerning Tdisc.
The Guardian"
NO CAPTAIN, NO PYE, NO PROBLEMS?"
Charlottetown - Today's TDISC spin class was closed to the media and public, which in itself suggested that something was up. None of the big 4 addressed the media, and Blue HEron Management did not release any statements. However, the local media were searching frantically for some news. Just as the media throng were leaving the CARI facility they noticed an image that just didn't look right. Looking through the glass window into the gym they noticed something odd about the front row of spin class. Tdisckree and Admiral were in the usual front left bikes. The third bike (usually belonging to Tdiscgreggy was noticably vacant.) and the fourth bike (usually Tdiscpyes bike) was filled by Bob Gray. This sent fans and media into a frenzy. Questions that came up were : Where was tdiscgreggy ? Is he gone to Japan to finish the deal with Yingfa swimwear with tdiscpye ? Is he hurt ? Is he ill ? Tdiscgreggy as well as other Tdiscmembers have not responded to media requests. Friday may reveal more on this.
A disgruntled Don Morrison.

Although Tdisc seems to be in trouble they are not showing it. Yesterday T(w) told me that the admiral chased TDK around the locker room trying to snap his ying fa's. TDK was terrified. The admiral cackled for 45 minutes after. Weird. When asked about todays she said "It was a good solid effort had by all today (who showed). "

I'm really struggling with the blog....Were gone all day and then get back late and up early....8 more days and the blog should be back to normal. Off to Osaka.

Blogging from Tokyo Japan,
Tdiscpye

"I almost puked up at the end." -Dev

No comments:

Post a Comment