Saturday, March 21, 2009

I appologize

Tdisckree came home and said he was going to read the blog...when I informed him that I didn't because it was an off day. He was not happy and had this to say. "There is people out there expecting a blog tonight. It's a privaledge to be able to write on the blog." So from the bottem of my heart I am sorry for the late blog.
The team had an off day going in to the weekend. Tdiscgreggy went for 1500 metres of swimming. Tommorow we go for a long one with a 40 min bike followed by a 10k run...then the highlight of the week breakfast at cora's.
With the off day coming today...sunday will be a day of swimming for tdisckree and I and then right back into the swing of things on monday. Starting monday Tdisc will look to put in 12 hours of training a week. It's the year of the triathlon.

Till next time
Tdiscpye

"shock and awe"

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you guys for being so hard core! I think I will be shocked and awed when i see my cousins in 3 weeks. will i even recognize you two? Cant wait to hear about Japan Pye!

    ReplyDelete