Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tdisc makes step towards expansion

On a quiet storm day Tdisc found a way to make some noise. Before we get to the expansion part...one member of the big 4 released a statement concerning his whereabouts over the past few days. At lunch time today this message went out..."T.Disc,

I first want to apologize for my lack of attendance lately, and I know there is no excuse, but I have been very under the weather. A combination of being extremely tired and not having the admiral pulling back on the reins has left me in bed all day Sunday and yesterday. I am slowly getting my strength back, and I hope tomorrow I can be back to par. But mark my words I will make up for everything I missed while the rest of T.Disc is away at Atlantics. As long as I am back to myself by Friday I plan on attending the race this Saturday. I am going to leave it up to my teammates in which they would like me to run. Either the full 10k, or the 5k. I figured it might be a good way of introducing the 10k to T.Disc by setting the standard as I did for the last race. By the results it looks like it worked out well. I was very proud when I heard the results of last week’s race. Especially a shout out to the bronze medal winner.Also to T.Disckree for pace setting for the admiral.

Thanks for understanding,

T.Discgreggy"


As you are well aware tdisc has been leaning towards the idea of expansion. Well today I am proud to announce that BHM and Tdisc have processed a tryout agreement for Jason Flick. A copy of the Tdisc constitution was sent to Mr. Flick through his agent(superfan flickthis). They read and accepted the terms of the tryout agreement and agreed to start on the 6th day of April in the year of 2009. Via a phone interview Mr. Flick said he was "excited" to get the opportunity. "I'm ecstatic" commented a happy admiral after his 3rd place finish on the weekend. Tdisc is very excited with it's new prospect and can't wait to get him in the mix. It was a few days in the making but in the end Tdisc couldn't deny any man this lifestyle. Tdisc still has room for further expansion...if you'd like a copy of the Tdisc constitution then please contact us as soon as possible.

We all found a way to get a run in today and tommorow we are back in the pool. This will be our last team workout until monday of next week. 3 of the big 4 go to the atlantics...runs will be a common occurance. Oh ya....how about the blog surpassing the 3000 hit mark...thanks for the support!

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"Next up to bat is the expansion slot bracket. " -pjl

2 comments:

  1. Flickthis likes this (thumbs up).

    It's about time you expanded. Your first shipment of granola will be sent early next week. If your new member makes the squad..there will be more where that came from if you get my drift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: Is this TDisc's version of an April Fool's joke?

    ReplyDelete