Sunday, March 8, 2009

Slow couple of days

Not much news in the Tdisc camp. Things seem to be rolling along without me. Coming into this trip I thought I was going to lose weight in Japan. I think it has been the oposite....all I do is eat and tour. The food hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be....I'm actually getting quite used to it. I'm really enjoying my trip....today Kosaku and his family took us around there hometown of Nara. It was really cool....we saw the biggest wooden building in the world....it is a huge temple. It is great to tour around with japanese people because you really get to experience the Japanese lifestyle. Translating also helps greatly...considering my vocabulary is like 12 words. Tommorow we go to hiroshima where we will have a meeting and then go for a tour of the war memorial where the atomic bomb site is. Kosaku is driving us down so we will see a lot of the country on the way.

The only downfall to this is that I know I am falling behind in my training. The meltdown alert will be orange when I get back.

Oh ya...there was a 3.8 earthquake in Osaka.

Blogging from Osaka japan,
Tdiscpye

No comments:

Post a Comment