Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Still in Japan

The blog has taken a hit the last few days....i've been getting in late and getting up early so I haven't really had time to blog. My trip is still going well...the past few days i've been in Hiroshima, kobe, osaka, and tokyo. The atomic bomb memorial was something to see. There was so much info that I never knew of before.
When training with tdisc you gain a bit of a physique...i'm still waiting on mine...but in Japan some people can't believe how thick I am. The past 3 days I have had people ask if they could touch me..haha...ya it's pretty awkward. One business I went to the president had his wife come over and touch me...I swear! Then at a restaurant the waitress and the owner pretty much had my jacket off...it was getting out of control. I'm really not the touchy feely type so I could feel myself getting red everytime. There quite polite about it....
As for the other big 3....everything seems to be going smooth....I've recieved a few emails talking about how tdisc is really taking training to new levels. I'm excited to get back and join my team.
There is a race on saturday...not sure if tdisc will enter or not...rumour has it that we may send our Captain...tdiscgreggy. That has not been finalized.
Tommorow I begin my journey home....

blogging from Tokyo, Japan
Tdiscpye

"He traveled in order to come home."- William Trevor

4 comments:

  1. When is this friggen trip over? I have not realized how much I depended on the blog until I go three friggen days without it. Hurry back TDiscpye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you anonymous.

    Getlostflickthis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how the japanese can get away with that and its funny. If that had have been another tdisc member or a catholic priest we'd have a war on our hands.
    Touch you later,
    Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flickthis doesn't hide behind any "anonymous" usernames.......seriously TDiscKree...you need to be a man and sign your name to your comments...this is getting out of hand.

    ReplyDelete