Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tensions rise again

Last night while walking from room to room...I noticed that my foot was beginning to get sore. I hurt it doing a flip turn on sunday but I think my hockey skate flared it back up. So when the alarm went off this morning I got up to go to the bathroom and I could hardly walk on my foot....I think I could have battled through it but I also had a screaming headache so I decided to pull out of the morning race. When I woke up was extremely devastated that I had missed the race...that's when it all started....here's a timeline of the day.

At 9:20 am- This article was released to the guardian. " ADMIRAL BY A NOSE !"

Charlottetown :

Tdiscadmiral shook off two breakaway attacks by Tdisckree, and outlasted Tdiscgreggy to take raceday today. In what could be called another " one for the ages," In what started out as a tame race-day turned out deadly. At lap 29 Tdisckree made his first of two attacks. This was clearly to test the field as he was seen smiling lengthening some space between him and the competitors. The second attack came with 13 laps to go. This attack lasted about a lap and half before Tdiscgreggy caught and over-took him. The Admiral moved into second about a half a lap after. On lap 11 it looked as if Tdiskree would be dropped from the main field as he was about 5 length behind. Tdisckree caught back up behind Tdiscgreggy and forced the Admiral off the rail. The final 8 laps saw the three competitors fighting it out at top speed. Tdiscgreggy in the lead, Tdisckree in behind and The Admiral boxed out wide. The pace was torrid and actually broke record for the fastest final 4 k in an 8 k race. the average lap was 40 seconds. In the final 20 meters the Admiral and Greggy accelerated while Tdisckree feel out of it in third. Tdiscgreggy graciously gave the Admiral the win by a nose.

On a day that featured another great Tuesday race tensions arose on Red Island Relay Teams Tdisc1 and Tdisc2. After the race, Tdisckree voiced his disapproval of Tdiscgreggy letting up on the Admiral at the finish. He was quoted as saying " I played mind games with the Admiral all day, attacked him twice, and boxed him outside for the final 8 laps...jeez Greggy finish him next time." Sources indicate that captain Tdiscgreggy had a closed door meeting with Tdisckree after the outburst and was scolded for his outburst.

Tdisc2 was short-handed today. Tdiscpye was a late scratch from race-day. He had a sliced foot from a flip-turn accident. However, the Admiral was not happy with being left alone on a day where Tdisc1 clearly had a bounty on his head. Many are starting to speculate that Tdiscpye and Tdiscadmiral will both scratch from this weeks race. This camp is clearly in disarray. They have clearly spent too much time on vacation this month, and are having trouble finding the chemistry to match Tdisc1.

It is believed that all members of Tdisc will address the media today. Also, there is a news conference scheduled for tommorrow with some news on Tdisc. It is speculated that they will address expansion and other matters surrounding the team.

Don Morrison

At 12:23 This article appeared on cnn.com

Shocked and Disappointed. That was the way the race day started today, with no warning Tdiscpye was a scratch today to the surprise of on lookers. Tdsickree tried to explain why, but Jim Day from the Guardian was not buying it. He was quoted as “if he can walk he can run” This got everyone in a frenzy, it threw off the Admiral who is getting worried about tdisc2. He talked of a getaway for just the two of them to get the connection that TDK and TDG have so quickly formed. Tdisc1 has grown closer and has already started creating mind games on race day, with many more to come.

Saturdays race will be lucky to feature more than just T.Discgreggy and tdisckree, they told Jim today. T.Disc has started to separate into two teams because of the thoughts of Red Isle, thank god school was cancelled or the admiral would have burnt out his new sneakers with anger.

At 12:43 BHM released my statement:

Boys it sucks missing race day! I just went to the cupboard and pulled out the biggest plate and filled it with chinese food...friggen food addiction. I woke up this morning and couldn't walk to the bathroom without walking on my left heal...I think I could have ran through that..but for whatever reason I woke up feeling like I had a dozen shots of Japanese saki the night before. The combination was enough to overpower my dedication to my team. I appoligize for the late scratch. Yesterday I was cruising down the mountain...now it feels like i'm at the bottem of mount fugi and the red isle is at the top. As for tdisc2...I think i'm bringing my teamate down...it may be in the best interest of the admiral to look for a new teamate...maybe affiliate TT(w). I will keep pushing on but the realization is beginning to set in that I may not have what it takes to compete. Congrats on the win admiral! Good luck tonight greggy!

Tdiscpye

"Fear is that little darkroom where negatives are developed." -Michael Pritchard

At 1:00pm The captain unleashes on the team via BHM

Enough is enough, TT(W) is not stepping in for anyone. Pye put that plate away, kree throw all the big plates out, use only small plates just like the article said yesterday. You are not bringing your teammate down he is bringing you up. NOW stop looking for excuses and meet him half way! TDISC is on day 198 and you are going to quit now, I said this 98 days ago, it is not a option anymore. Think how much joy and fun T.Disc has not only given the big four but all those out there that contributed to the over 2500 hits. NO MORE BULL**** EXCUSES ABOUT EATING OR INJURIES, WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER SO IT IS ALL OF US OR NONE OF US.

T.Disc is not about negativity, it is about overcoming every obstacle, so get back on the T.Disc train and keep chugging!

TT(W) was a major part in the discovery of T.disc, and has a major impact on the Alderwood camp. She pushes the admiral and greggy when it is needed, so she will remain a member of the T.DiscT(w) until there is no longer interest.

Captain T.discgreggy

At 1:04 pm Team affiliate and backed by the captain...Tdisct(w) sends out a statement via BHMW
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA. It's time for the Admiral and TdiscPye to rekindletheir romance. The combination of the Admiral and TdiscT(W) in thecanoe would undoubtedly end in divorce. TDP, you need to understand howmuch the Admiral is looking forward to your combination. He is countingon you and informed me last night that he will be turning off the heattoday so the can pay for his new helmet. TDG is already forced to sleepwith 4 duvet's every night, but he doesn't care. I was absent this morning because I was up half the night trying to fixthe blinds so the admiral could sleep in perfect darkness. The bottomfold of the blind kept allowing some moonlight into our room and hewasn't having it. He wanted his sleep for race day and was quoted assaying 'I know they can be shut tighter.' I then woke up with a cold asa result of sleep deprivation. I don't mind however, because I know theRIR is going to be the most hilarious ...I mean exciting.. event of thesummer to watch.

At 1:41 p.m Tdisct(w) sends out a statement via theguardian.pe.caI've said this before, you guys are more dramatic then a group of junior high girls in the guidance counselor's office. I think you need a Tdisc retreat. A no training weekend where you can sit back and talk girl talk, get manicures and eat chocolate. Get it all out. All of you. You've been through worse. I've been through much worse, I had to live with the admiral when he had a hernia and thought he was going to retire. I had to wear catcher's gear around the house because he was flying around like a mad man.

At 1:51 p.m BHM recieves and publishes a Rare statement from the ADMIRAL

It's all speculation!! There are absolutely no problems on the tdisc2 front. All systems are still a go. It's guys like Don Morrison, Fred the Fiddler, Jim Day and even Bruce Rainy who like to blow things out of proportion. I have complete confidence in my partner and his ability to get things done on race day. Because of today's events and the media outburst surrounding Tdisc, Tdisc2 has decided not to talk to media and possibly may be pulling themselves out of the race on Saturday. There will be further discussion between the admiral and TDP and a statement will be made later on during the week.

At 3:28 p.m Tdisckree via BHM released an injury report.Injury Report.

Tdisckree - Bowels - Day to Day.

At3:30 BHM/BHMW announces a press conference for 5 p.m

At 4:00pm BHM/BHMW announces the cancelation of the press conference Stating that Tdisc has put a no speaking clause on all team members until thursday.

What a day....I have gotten my workouts in and will be prepared to go in the morning. Also...that's to those who wished me happy birthday via the blog and those who commented. Photo's will be coming soon...Tdiscadmiral in yingfa's...good luck!

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"How to succeed? Try hard enough." -Malcolm Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment