Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spinning again!

Today we were back to spin class. It couldn't have felt better to get back on the bike and bag myself. Tdisct(w) put us through a great workout. It felt a little bit weird...for the first time I had to ride with the admiral behind me...It was a little intimidating to have the big gun breathing down your neck. After the spin class we went for about a 2 k run to loosen up...however the admiral opted out of the run due to soreness in his groins and immediatly began stretching. It leads us to believe that he is doing everything he can to be ready to go on saturday.

As you have heard being announced all week...there is a scheduled race for saturday. Tdisc has not officially announced who will race in it. Tommorow will be the first ever prerace show on the blog. It will discuss the race itself and there will be statements released from each member of the team. Will Tdisc scratch the admiral? What are the prerace projections?

I felt good today...my eating wasn't that great but I feel like i'm getting better. Tommorow is a off day for myself. Everyone else is on there own. I prefer to workout on sunday and get the extra day sleep in. This way I will also be rested for saturday. Starting to get a little nervous.


Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -Mario Andretti

No comments:

Post a Comment