Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Is Tdisc in trouble?

Over the past few days captain tdiscgreggy's out of training antics have been made quite public...well after a morning spent on the toilet and on the pool lane divider he released this statement."Boys today was a rough day for me, I honestly think I am just loosing the drive I once had to be a part of T.Disc. I don’t know what it is, if I am losing sight of the goal, or maybe it is the feeling of gaining a member and feeling I could be dropped as the weak member, because of my loose canoness. I am not sure, but all I know is after today’s workout I will be lucky to be on the team when the atlantics are over. I will keep you all updated,

In the gutter,

T.Discgreggy"


This came as quite a shock to the team which immediatly took the time to address the media. First to speak was Tdisckree...
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64A_AJjj8M4&feature=related
Nuff Said.
There is no retiring, no letting up, just keep on keepin on !
Greggy, If I have to I'll Rick and Dick Hoyt ya through the relay. You are not shuttin er !
We are a support system and a family. Boys, watch the video above and let me know if ya wanna quit. We are triathletes now and I would only assume eventually we will call ourselves IRONMEN.
Tdisckree
"keep on keepin on."


Then I expressed my displeasures with the days events.
"September '08 4 ordinary men began a journey together....a journey that would eventually change our lives forever. Continuing on day in and day out by the inspiration of each other. Road blocks were set up and hurdled together. Early January we started a blog...something to record our journey...but instead it was used as a tool...a tool to reach the ordinary man and give him hope. Going through many ups and downs through the harsh atlantic winter...we searched for help when we stumbled upon the idea of naming tdiscs first team captain. After sleeping on it we decided to hand the reigns over to a man of great qualities. He was positive...and he had an uncanny ability to inspire others. The next day Tdisc made history by naming Tdiscgreggy Captain. He has not looked back since that day and has led us into 206 days of glory. Losing our captain at this point would be catastrophic to the team for the upcoming season. You can look back at dynasties and where they began. Would the bulls have made that run with Jordan....or how about the rangers and Mark Messier. Tdiscgreggy you are an extremely big part of this process. We made a pact right from the start...We are the big 4 and we will always be the big 4. By adding flicker we are giving him the opportunity to join tdisc...noone will ever be granted the opportunity to be a member of the big 4. Just like you would say to us "Get the frig...back on the wheel....you are not quitting or being cut. We have fricking 2 months before we introduce shock and awe to the RIR. If you can wake up every morning and look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself...I quit on my teamates than go ahead...Quit." Seeya Monday. P.s....if anyone is getting cut I think it will be the short fat guy who can't swim or run. Bloggers are a dime a dozen....leaders are rare.

Tdiscpye"

"Quitters never win, Winners never quit"




More To come......

6 comments:

  1. Say it ain't so!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Tdisc:
    This site is great for those of us who have to train alone. i've got it bookmarked but just found it a couple days ago. I think it will help keep me motivated to get to the basement or out the door to put some miles on. Thanks and keep up the good work!
    Later,
    Team Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see it's helping someone. That's what Tdisc is all about. By the way...we are always looking at expanding....we hope to eventually have 6 males and 4 females. As you can see right now were sitting at 4 males 0 females and 1 male on tryout. Tdisc appreciates the feedback.

    Blue Heron Management Group

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is crazy...if Tdisc falls apart now, the nation will be devastated. Pull it together team!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's clear that The Admiral and Kree need to use there seniority to there advantage. Tdiscgreggy needs a solid back handed bitch slap in the face. I suggest Kree carry out this action because Admiral's over competetiveness and inability to "tone it down" could cause severe damage to the psyche.
    TDISC! Smarten the frig up! The team is one of the few things we can count on in this town.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not time yet for physical abuse. Right now tdiscgreggy needs some group therapy with the team present from a good sports psychologist. If that fails, I've got some great Oprah shows taped with Doctor Oz making guest appearances. (Maybe you all just need a good cry together). I'm sure this will pull tdiscgreggy back together but if not, a couple of cuffs upside the head wouldn't go astray!

    Get back on the horse, greggy,
    Team me.

    ReplyDelete