Wednesday, April 29, 2009

TDK and TDP Sign on with Speedo!

Last night as I was preparing for the evening swim class I noticed that the back of my Yingfas were beginning wear. When Yingfa's begin to wear it means they are slowly becoming see through. So I decided to put them on and carry on for one more swim....I'd just have to be careful and keep my rear end to the wall as much as I can. Just when I thought I was in a bad situation I turned around and noticed Tdisckree in his yingfa's...the wear on his were 5 times as bad as mine. He may as well been going out for a swim in a jock strap. So I instantly started laughing my head off...that is when he turned and said "What". "Look at the back of your yingfa's" I responded. That's when he noticed..."Oh frig I can't go out there like that...guess i'm not swimming tonight." Not wanting to give up his swim he got changed and went out to buy a pair at the front desk. Tdisckree walked up to the counter..."I'd like a pair of xl trunks...i'm a 34 waist"....The gentlemen at the desk responed "well Large is for a 34 waist...the xl might be to big and then you can't return them"..."That's ok....i'm not to concerned about them being to big". Considering we all have xxl yingfa's. With only Speedo on the rack...right then and there TDK ended his 8 month relationship with Yingfa Swimwear.

This morning we met bright and early at the TTF for a weights circuit. It was a tough 40 minute workout that consisted of squats, lunges, presses, and quick feet.
Immediatly after we proceeded to the Cari pool. That is when my relationship with yingfa ended. I pulled out my trunks...still smelling like chlorine from the night before...then I noticed...the rear end was twice as bad now. So I walked up to the desk to get a new pair..."What size" the lady at the desk asked. "What's the biggest ya have?" I responded. She handed me the biggest one's "you better try them on to make sure there not to big"...."No they'll be fine" I replied. Off the the changing room I went. Wow...I thought the yingfa's were tight....these ones I had to pull out and pull up at the same time....Just reafing on them. One thing about them...I don't waste much time having to tie them up.
The swim went good today..It was rather short...we did a combination of drills and 50 meter sprints. After the workout the arguing began. I just told TDK that the negativity was getting to him...that's when he said "Tdiscgreggy and I are going to throttle yas at the Red Island Relay"....A bit more Jawing occured between the 2 teams....details of the discussion was agreed on by both teams that it be best not to share with the public.

A few house keeping details...umm first of all you will notice in the right hand column a schedule of events. Tdisc will NOT be dressing a full squad for these events...however Tdisc will more than likely send at least one participant to the event.

The time as come...Friday will be the day that the world finds out more about the man they call the Admiral. BHM and Tdisc have notified Google of this and they are going to great lengths to make sure the site doesn't get jammed on friday. The Tdiscadmiral profile is expected to challenge Janet jackson's wardrobe malfunction for the most hits on one site in history. Trust me...You don't want to miss this one!

Tommorow it's back to spin and in the pool in the evening.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"Remember that life's most treasured moments often come unannounced."

No comments:

Post a Comment