Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Monday

We all took the opportunity today to get a little extra sleep. It was a tough weekend physically and emotionally. My eating went a little astray on me...but thanks to a lot of support I got through the day with little harm done. At one point I was sniffing around some chocolate cake when mom said "you get out of that now...I shouldn't have that out there tempting u." I got a good run in after work...I didn't feel like doing anything but than I forced myself into a 30 min jog. After I stretched for a bit and got a shower in I felt great. I think it was the best thing to do before race day tommorow.
Race day should be pretty tame. With another race coming up on saturday the boys will probably look to taper a bit going into it. We will be doing a slightly longer route of about 12k. It shouldn't be as fast..but traditionally any race length has led to a sprint finish.
Tdisc has scheduled a news conference for 7 pm tommorow. News conference's are often held to deliver big news. All indications lead us to believe it will be no different tommorow.


Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success." -Henry Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment