Sunday, April 12, 2009

Slow Sunday

I slept great last night...I was really tired after yesterday's big day. Again I felt myself feeling a little empty....it's just like you've prepared for race day and u experience the high of running and then it's like back to the grind again ....it's tough. I went for a swim today and I just didn't have it...it was a combination of my body having nothing left and being very unmotivated. I was feeling low leaving the pool but when I got home and turned on the t.v....it was like someone was sending me a message. I turned to a show titled....triathlon...they were telling the story of Rick and Dick Hoyt. Just like that I was back on the horse and motivated for tommorow.
The highlight of the week will be the run for Sadd 10k on saturday. Now that Tdisckree is a registered member he needs to race to continue his push in the points race.
Tommorrow we will be on our own...followed by and extended race day of 12k. Enjoy the masters!

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dream with open eyes, to make it possible." -T.S. Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment