Sunday, April 19, 2009

Off Day!

Today I considered going for either a swim or bike ride but in the end opted for a rest day. Everyone knows this week is going to be a very tough week for tdisc and this extra day of rest won't hurt. I spent most of the afternoon massaging my injured shin. I was sitting in my chair pushing as hard as I could on the side of my shin...while tdisckree was shouting at me "make it hurt". I was skeptical of what I was doing but I trusted his knowledge and continued on. It felt like I was pushing on a bruise...and speaking of bruise it wouldn't surprise me if that's what I have on my shin tommorow.
The schedule this week looks a little like this....
Monday-a.m swim p.m bike
Tuesday- a.m run p.m swim
Wednesday- a.m weights,swim p.m bike
Thursday- a.m spin,run p.m swim
Friday- off Team meal at 195 Blue Heron Lane
Saturday- a.m Race p.m Bike
Sunday- Long swim

Needless to say Tdisc isn't fooling around this week. It's the year of the triathlon.
Just a reminder to please sign the guestbook....I know it's kinda bush league but that's all I could find. Also there will be a new fan poll in the right hand column.
This week the night before the race Tdiscpye and Tdisckree will host a team meal. Pasta and whole wheat garlic bread are on the menu. Should be a good week!

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"Anybody can do just about anything with himself that he really wants to and makes his mind to do. We are capable of greater than we realize."
- Norman Vincent Peale

No comments:

Post a Comment