Wednesday, May 6, 2009

60 days to go!

As I checked the blog tonight I noticed that we officially have 60 days till Fredericton. Time really does fly...it seems like yesterday we were staring down 275 days till the triathlon.

Today we were back at the weights. I was teamed up with the admiral while Tdiscgreggy took the rook under his wing. Tdisckree was there but was busy training the future of the NHL. We did a nice 30 minute circuit followed by a quick abs workout run by rookflick. It went pretty well...not a lot of talk...a lot more action. After the workout the boys left for the pool, but I decided to take the morning off the swim. Last week I pushed things really hard...so this week i've decided to cut my swimming back to 3 hours. I've caught a bit of a virus and battling a bit of soreness so this rest and relaxing may just be what the doctor ordered.

Tomorrow the boys are back to spin class with Tdisct(w) while tdisckree and I will probably go for a run. Friday will more than likely be an off day with a tough weekend ahead. Not sure exactly what's going on yet for the weekend...should know by tommorow.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"You can quit and no one will care, but you will always know."-The guy who invented Ironman

1 comment:

  1. I heard through the grapevine that Tdisc will head east again this weekend to do an extended bike course based on the Red Isle Relay route along with the 10k run route.
    Also, caught wind the big 4 and the rook might be headin out to a local establishment to celebrate Tdisgreggy's academic accomplishments. Boy's are gonna let their hair down for the last time before Freddy.

    ReplyDelete