Monday, May 18, 2009

Ohhhh it's race day again!

So i'm sitting here blogging quite late...the blog has been real scattery lately and I appologize for that.

Yesterday we had the opportunity to celebrate Tdisckree's 29th birthday. Like triathlete's shouldn't do...we mucked down all you can eat chinese food and 3 different deserts. It was a great time of fellowship with people involved in some sort of a way with Tdisc.

Today I woke up to a lot of rain and cool temperatures. I was kind of disappointed because I didn't want to take 2 days in a row off. It cleared off around 11..so we decided to venture out for a bike ride. We dressed really warm and other than my feet I wasn't cold at all. We did a combination of sprints and just easy biking for a little over 2 hours around stanhope and Brackley. It was quite relaxing today...we were without Tdisct(w) so noone got the finger or gave the finger or got yelled at. Rookflick(burnout) decided to take a rest day.

Tommorow is race day! I'm a little concerned about it...I'm up way to late...and I haven't done a lot of running lately. I also haven't swam much lately...so tommorow night I am back to swim class...hopefully I am one with the water.

Incase your were still wondering...No we haven't found a canoe or kayak...Tdisc2 will be in a coleman.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"In order to get things you never had, you must do things you never did."

2 comments: