Friday, May 22, 2009

TGIF!

After our swims on tuesday's and thursday's Tdisckree and I take turns driving home...because we are both coming back in the next morning. Well...last night it was my turn to drive, but there was one major issue...I had in the back of my mind that I would take the morning off...problem...It didn't click in that I had to drive Tdisckree in for 6:30am until I was home. Frig! I had 2 options...work out or sit on Tdisckree's computer and mess around on Crackbook. Tdiscadmiral called shortly after I got home and mentioned that he wanted to go for a swim so I made the triathlete's decision and decided swim with him. As it turned out I am glad to have gotten up and swam. I felt really good throughout my swim considering that it was my second time swimming in 11 hours. Over those 2 swims I did a total of over 4000 meters. Tdiscadmiral, Scott, and I pretty well had the pool to ourselves. It was definitely a change from Tuesday and Thursday nights when you have the Toonie swimmers doing cannon balls on both sides of the lane.

Tdisc has decided to scratch from tomorrow's 5k race. As it looks right now we will be going down east in preparation for next weekends RIR. Tdisckree and I will do our 2 legs and Tdiscgreggy will pair up with the admiral in preparation for there 2 legs. A kayak lesson will follow in the evening.

I'd like to give a special shout out to the boys in swim class. On behalf of Tdisc...welcome to Bloggingwithtdisc.blogspot.com.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"The path to our destination is not always a straight one. We go down the wrong road, we get lost, we turn back. Maybe it doesn't matter which road we embark on. Maybe what matters is that we embark."
- Barbara Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment