Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just haven't got the job done

This week hasn't been what it should have been for me. I just haven't done enough to get better this week. I've taken time off but haven't used it properly. I read one time as a triathlete..."when you rest YOU REST". I haven't done that this week...and I tacked on a poor diet. I've kinda gotten comfortable with where i'm at and I can't be satisfied with that. We set high standards here at tdisc...."you can always do better." I had a good run tonight...and now i'm preparing for a tough swim.

As for the rest of Tdisc they went through a tough spin class with Tdisct(w) in the morning and will opt for a rest day tommorow before a very tough weekend.

Last night I wasn't sure what was going on...shortly after the blog this surfaced "I heard through the grapevine that Tdisc will head east again this weekend to do an extended bike course based on the Red Isle Relay route along with the 10k run route.
Also, caught wind the big 4 and the rook might be headin out to a local establishment to celebrate Tdisgreggy's academic accomplishments. Boy's are gonna let their hair down for the last time before Freddy." I have no comment on this at the present time.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"Good, better, best; never let it rest till your good is better and your better is best."

No comments:

Post a Comment