Monday, May 4, 2009

Looking forward

Today wasn't quite business as usual for Tdisc. We showed up at the pool at different times this morning...some at 7 and some at 7:10 and some missed due to work. Noone seemed to swim real well...boys exited early and Tdiscgreggy and I hit the hot tub for a bit. I personally felt poor but I emotionally I felt strong...I battled through it...I just kept telling myself "I just gotta keep on Keepin on."

Race Day Tuesday may be back tommorow. We kind of got away from it and went for a nice run...but tommorow if history repeats itself...it will be one for the ages. The only medication for an admiral meltdown is a good dose of "run hard". My predictions are....Everyone runs pb's....someone breaks 40.....someone's career will be cut short due to major injury.

When rookflick signed the tryout agreement...he was given a notice that read..."Your yingfa's are ordered". Well on Sunday rookflick was presented with his own personalized pair of grey with orange trim Yingfa's. Rookflick had this to say after his first swim in yingfa "The Yingfa's make a huge difference in the pool. I was slippery out there, and a lot exposed." The best part about it was that he said frig the towel...and walked past the swimming lesson grandstand bare yingfa.

Sorry about the inconvienance with the site...not sure what happened. Google did however send and apology letter to bloggingwithtdisc.blogspot.com...and we have accepted the apology. I did throw me off a bit...When fans were telling me they couldn't get on the blog and then I couldn't get on...panic struck. When Tdisckree asked me "what are u going to do"...I replied "I don't know...I just don't know". Oh well...it's back...if you missed the admiral's profile be sure to check back 4 blogs and read it...it will be worth your while.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

“I love this kind of racing, (but) these guys sure change their personalities in race mode. They’re like Doberman pinschers with a hand grenade in their mouths.”- road racer Boris

2 comments:

  1. bare ying-fa? I think I'm about to lose my breakfast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Announcement: YING Fa party

    There will be the first annual Ying Fa party held at the TTF this Friday morning around 7am. If you don't have a pair of ying fa's and would like to attend, please check out ebay and type in the magic words. There has been a lot of ying fa shipping from China to Canada lately and the orders have been coming in fast. If you would like to attend sans ying fa, you have to watch though the window of the CARI pool as the boys enter and exit the water. If your lucky, tdisckree won't hold up his towel as he walks by the window.

    ReplyDelete