Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day of Preparation

With the Red Island Relay coming up at the end of the month...we decided to go down to brudenell and do 2 legs of the race. We started off with the 27k bike ride...it was good...the course is pretty fast...but today it was really wet and cool. I personally felt great on the bike...I was a little cold by times by my legs felt really good. After the bike ride we through the bikes in the cars and took off for a run. Early on I was really tight and stiff through the back...my stride felt really weird...It felt like I was hardly moving. I was really concerned at that point that maybe I underestimated how tough it was going to be running off the bike. At about the 3k mark I began to settle in and loosen up...from that point on it was the best i've ever felt running....I was in my pace...my legs were great...and my breathing was under control. We made a mistake late in the route and instead of doing 7.5k we ended up doing roughly around 10k.
There's no doubt about it that Tdisc got better today. Moral was at an extreme high. Everyone was really excited about what's to come for Tdisc.
For all of the people who witnessed the transition today....we appologize for all that nudity. It was more focused on speed than privacy.
With the Mother's day time trial only a week away...we will do the course again tommorow. We will swim in the morning and bike in the afternoon. "Just keep on Keeping on".

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal."

No comments:

Post a Comment